Come Back As A Flower

Come Back As A Flower
Mixed Media Self-Portrait (Sculpted clay mask, fabric & digital illustration)

Waking Up


I've come to that point in my journey, where I'm wide awake!  I know who I am and I know my purpose according to God's Divine Mercy.  My story is many stories.  I was born for a purpose at this time and at this appointed place.  God Did It!  God Did It!  God Did It!  I'm a witness to the fact that God is real.  I want each breath to demonstrate peace and contentment with the circumstances of my life.  My job is not to judge, but to stay in the moment as a sharing maker and observer of hand made things.  I've got to keep it simple!  Keep it real! And most importantly, I must stay on task!  Don't allow the world's drama to enter cross the door into my studio.  Stick to my own reality and my own responsibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment