Come Back As A Flower

Come Back As A Flower
Mixed Media Self-Portrait (Sculpted clay mask, fabric & digital illustration)

All About The Blues


My Body Myself as a Clay Vessel with Remnants of My Life Flowing In & Out | Sculpture: Earthenware Clay, Glazed, Fired to Cone 04 | Natural Dyed Cotton Muslin, Paint & Ink

Today the remnants are pulled tight around me like constraints.  I pray to God for mercy and endurance as I breathe each blessed breath.  I let go!  I surrender all to Jesus!  I’m by myself on this journey learning endurance.  Our biggest fear is being alone in life but sometimes the tears of where our Ancestors have been take us to sole survivor places to illuminate the Way.


God has a great sense of humor!  Me -- riding out the Blues!  It’s all so amazing.  I’m walking out submission to God.  I’m learning about freedom and connections we share with others.  I’m learning discernment.  I’m learning to listen to things more than people.  Birthing my past in clay and this moment in fiber as sculpture is helping me clear the cobwebs in my own design thinking.  The road to hell is paved with a lot of good intentions.  It’s easy to get caught up in believing its not enough blessings and goodness to go around.  So, if someone else is blessed it takes something away from what I don’t have.

Hate, envy, jealously, vindictiveness, meanness and sharp tongue words become the norm.  Hate and meanness make more drama on tv over compassion and mercy.  “It’s a trap!” I hear Mat Randolph saying.  Mat said there were four traps set for all folks everywhere – sex, silver, self and sloth.  Hate and meanness is the trap of self and needing everything to always be about you and what you want.  It takes courage and strength of character to put the concerns of others over what we want for ourselves.  Our world is very selfish by any means necessary.  Humanity and Planet Earth are beginning to Reset !!! IAM
 

No comments:

Post a Comment