Come Back As A Flower

Come Back As A Flower
Mixed Media Self-Portrait (Sculpted clay mask, fabric & digital illustration)

Another Day's Journey

Quilted Wall Hanging:
"Indigo Blues Heart Healing Trinity"


It’s just Jesus and me on my journey from Wilson to Chowan beside Lake Vann each day.  It’s only about 75 miles but it takes two hours because I drive through towns and farming communities.  I’m settling in for the long haul.  I’ve missed one day with the Tuesday – Thursday Crew of Learners.  Just stick with Jesus and His plan for my life.  Let go of self!  Trust & Obey!  I’m a learner with learners!  Today we begin learning the Elements of Art!  STEM to STEAM!  Praying Divine Mercy for my Prayer List and the whole world.  That’s the blessing of The Divine Mercy Chaplet; it’s not a prayer about your self.  Thank You Sister Faustina for your example of obedience.
Blanket Stitch w/Beads

No comments:

Post a Comment